The Best Pumpkin Muffin Recipe
Your kids will go crazy for the best ever Pumpkin Muffin Recipe!
I’m going to be real with you for a minute. I took the pictures for the best ever Pumpkin Muffin recipe like straight out ‘da oven. Like 90% of the recipes that I make and shoot for MHR they are ready to be devoured. While many of my food blogger friends have a team of people creating content for them shooting videos and hire food stylist to capture the greatness of the food – it’s literally a one woman show over here, k?
However, I truly think these Pumpkin Muffins are the best ever – the next day – yup, I said that! Now don’t get me wrong, the are fabulous fresh out of the oven, but, they are even better the next day and sprinkled with some powdered sugar.
- 1 TSP Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 TSP Nutmeg
- 1/2 TSP Ginger
- 1 TSP Cinnamon
- 15 oz. Canned Pumpkin
- 1 C Melted Butter
- 1 C Brown Sugar
- 1/2 C Pure Cane Sugar
- 1 TBSP Cinnamon
- 2 1/2 C Flour
- In a large bowl mix together melted butter, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, pumpkin, milk and flour until combined, set aside.
- In a separate batter bowl mix together struesel ingredients – melted butter, sugars, cinnamon and flour.
- Spray muffin tin with baking spray.
- Using a cookie scoop (small or large depending on what size muffins you are making) scoop muffin mix into the pan.
- Next top with struesel topping, even if you think it’s too much, keep going!
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18-30 minutes, depending on size. If baking mini muffins error on the 18-20 minute side. If making full size muffins bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Pumpkin Dip Recipe
- Pumpkin Coffee Cake
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Pie Bars
- Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Pumpkin Pie Bars
- Crock Pot Pumpkin Spice Cake
- Pumpkin Roll