Cajun Chicken Pasta (TGI Friday's Copycat)
If you love TGIF Cajun Shrimp and Chicken pasta then you'll want to try this copycat recipe!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 2 Chicken Breasts cooked and sliced (Sprinkle both sides with Garlic Salt, Black Pepper & Cajun Seasoning)
- 1 Box Barilla Fettuccine noodles cooked and drained
- 3 Garlic Cloves minced
- 1 Large Green Pepper sliced
- 1 Large Red Pepper sliced
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper more or less for heat
- 1 C Water
- 1 C Hunt's Tomato Sauce
In a large skillet add garlic, peppers, onion and cayenne pepper.
Once the veggies are soft add in water and tomato sauce.
Stir and let the sauce bubble to thicken. The longer you leave the skillet on the heat the sauce will get thicker. If you want a runnier sauce add a bit more water and don’t let it sit on the heat for too long.
Add in the cooked fettuccine noodles to your skillet, tossing together with a pair of tongs.
Plate and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Calories: 524kcal | Carbohydrates: 93g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 399mg | Potassium: 808mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 1345IU | Vitamin C: 68.6mg | Calcium: 45mg | Iron: 2.5mg