Looking for a baked raspberry cheesecake? This raspberry cheesecake is better than any store bought or pre-made raspberry cheesecake and you will not believe how easy it is to make. Make this baked raspberry cheesecake tonight.
Keyword baked raspberry cheesecake
Prep Time 20minutes
Cook Time 1hour
Total Time 1hour20minutes
2cupsgraham cracker crumbs
24ozcream cheeseroom temp
2lemonsjuiced & zested
In a food processor, blend graham crackers (about 2 sleeves) until fine consistency.
In a bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar.
Press into the bottom of a greased springform pan.
Bake crust for about 10 mins, remove and let cool.
In a stand mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth and fluffy.
In order to add sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest, sour cream, and mix after each addition.
Then add eggs one at a time and vanilla.
Pour into cooled crust.
In a food processor, add raspberries, water, and sugar and blend.
10. By the spoonful, drop the raspberry filling on top of batter.
11. Using a butter knife, swirl the raspberry filling into the batter.
12. Bake at 350 for about 60 minutes.
13. Once removed from the oven, use a butter knife and run along edges to remove from the sides of pan to prevent cracking as it cools.
14. Let cool at least 1 hour before removing the springform pan.
15. Chill in refrigerator about 6 hours until set.