What to Serve with Baked Raspberry Cheesecake
Variations to Baked Raspberry Cheesecake
- Raspberries on top: You can add few raspberries to the top of your bakes raspberry cheesecake.
- Raspberry Sauce: You can buy or make a raspberry sauce.
Ingredients for Baked Raspberry Cheesecake
- graham cracker crumbs
- cream cheese
- lemons (juiced & zested)
- sour cream
How to Make Baked Raspberry Cheesecake
★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 stick butter melted
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 24 oz cream cheese room temp
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 lemons juiced & zested
- 8 oz sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- In a food processor, blend graham crackers (about 2 sleeves) until fine consistency.
- In a bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar.
- Press into the bottom of a greased springform pan.
- Bake crust for about 10 mins, remove and let cool.
- In a stand mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth and fluffy.
- In order to add sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest, sour cream, and mix after each addition.
- Then add eggs one at a time and vanilla.
- Pour into cooled crust.
- In a food processor, add raspberries, water, and sugar and blend.
- 10. By the spoonful, drop the raspberry filling on top of batter.
- 11. Using a butter knife, swirl the raspberry filling into the batter.
- 12. Bake at 350 for about 60 minutes.
- 13. Once removed from the oven, use a butter knife and run along edges to remove from the sides of pan to prevent cracking as it cools.
- 14. Let cool at least 1 hour before removing the springform pan.
- 15. Chill in refrigerator about 6 hours until set.
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!