Variations to Instant Pot Raspberry Cheesecake
Ingredients for Instant Pot Raspberry Cheesecake
How to Make Instant Pot Raspberry Cheesecake
Make the Crust
Make the Cheesecake
Decorate to Serve the Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Death by Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe + Video
- No Bake Peppermint Cheesecake with Oreo Crust
- Cheesecake Oreo Fudge + Recipe Video
- Mini No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake
- TGI Friday’s Copycat | Vanilla Bean CheesecakeFollow along on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for more Heavenly Recipes.
★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!
Instant Pot Raspberry CheesecakeThis is a gorgeous Instant Pot Raspberry Cheesecake dessert recipe and one you'll be sure to call a favorite! It's so beautiful when you plate it to serve, and your guests, or family is sure to fall in love with this cheesecake. It's simple to make, and you can make it the day before, and decorate it right before serving it.Prep Time 20 minutesCook Time 1 hourTotal Time 1 hour 20 minutesServings 6Calories 634kcal
Graham cracker crust
- 12 - 14 cinnamon graham crackers - crushed
- 1 heaping Tablespoon of sugar
- 3 Tablespoons of melted butter
- 16 ounces cream cheese - softened and room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup of flour
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- Raspberry preserves - seedless if possible
- 1 small package of Raspberries - washed and drained on a paper towel keep in refrigerator in a covered container until ready to use
Graham cracker crust
- Mix above ingredients together and press in the bottom, and slightly up the sides of the spring-form pan. Bake crust for 10 minutes at 350 degrees, remove from oven and place on a rack to cool.
- In the mixing bowl of a stand mixer, blend cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until smooth and creamy, on low speed using the whisk attachment.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour and salt, and blend into the cream cheese mixture, alternating with the heavy cream, until blended, then mix on high for about a minute.
- Pour into spring-form pan, and swirl Raspberry preserves into middle of cheesecake, and carefully swirl out to edges and all around, making sure not to dig into crust.
- Put the trivet in the Instant Pot, and pour one cup of water in the bottom of the Pot.
- Place the Foil sling across the trivet and up the sides of the Pot.
- Carefully sit the cheesecake pan inside the Instant Pot, on top of the foil sling.
- Make sure the Instant Pot Valve is set to 'SEALING', place the lid on the Pot until it beeps and locks and set the Pot to the 'CAKE' setting.
- Allow the Instant Pot to automatically build and release pressure, and do not release pressure manually.
- When the cheesecake is done, the Instant Pot will automatically go to 'KEEP WARM' setting, Make sure all the pressure is gone by turning the 'Valve' to Venting with a pot holder; if no steam is released, it's safe to remove the lid if the pressure Valve is down.
- Remove lid to Pot, and let cool for a few minutes.
- Take hold of foil pieces, and carefully lift the cheesecake out of the Pot, place on counter, and allow to cool for about 30 minutes.
- Cover the cheesecake with foil, and place in refrigerator overnight, allowing cheesecake to set.
- The next day, remove foil, making sure cheesecake is set, and then remove spring form from the pan.
- Place the cheesecake on a cake plate, or cake stand, and refrigerate until ready to decorate for serving.
DECORATE TO SERVE THE CHEESECAKE
- Open the washed and refrigerated Raspberries, and place them in a bowl.
- Put about two Tablespoons of Raspberry preserves over the top of the berries, and carefully fold the preserves over the berries, coating them in the preserves, and return berries to refrigerator.
- Just before serving the cheesecake, dollop whipped cream around the top edge of the cheesecake.
- Fill the center with the Raspberries, and place a swirled Meringue on top of each piece to be served. Enjoy
NotesNOTE: Make a foil sling for the Instant Pot so that you can easily remove the cheesecake when done. Here's how to make it: Tear off a piece of heavy duty Aluminum Foil, about 12 inches wide. The heavy duty Foil comes in a long box, that's the one you want to use for the sling. After you tear the piece of foil off, fold it in half, and then in half again, ending up with a piece about 3 inches wide and approximately 18 - 24 inches long, depending on which box of foil you buy. The foil sling will sit under the cheesecake pan making it easier to remove from the Instant Pot. NOTE: Not all Instant Pots have a 'CAKE' setting; if you do not find a setting for CAKE on your controls, use the manual that came with the Instant Pot you have and check which setting it tells you to use for a cheesecake, or how long it states to set the Pot if you're using a Manual setting.
NutritionCalories: 634kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 40g | Saturated Fat: 23g | Cholesterol: 179mg | Sodium: 321mg | Potassium: 150mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 52g | Vitamin A: 31.2% | Calcium: 9.7% | Iron: 5.7%
Try These Reader Favorite Instant Pot Recipes
Quite a few of our Instant Pot Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite instant pot recipes that we hope you'll also try!
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake