Easy Thanksgiving Side Dish
Make this yummy jiffy corn casserole for your next party! It’s so easy and tastes delicious. Make sure to also try our creamed corn recipe too!
- This is an excellent side dish to serve chicken, chili, or beef main course.
Jiffy Corn Casserole
- ½ cup 1 stick softened salted butter
- 1 box 8.5 oz. Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 can 14.75 oz. creamed of corn
- 1 can 15 oz. whole kernel corn, drained (You can use 1 ½ cup of thawed kernel corn)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- ½ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- Butter a 9 x 13 baking dish. I like to use a thin layer of butter but you can also use oil or cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the butter, corn muffin mix, cream of corn, whole kernel corn, sour cream, egg, and cheddar cheese. Mix until all ingredients are combined.
- Pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 43-45 minutes in the preheated oven. Until the top is nice and golden
- Serve and Enjoy!