Make some delicious peppermint fudge for your Christmas party! It’s super easy and everyone will love it.
- 12 oz white chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups crushed peppermints
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- Pour the white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk into a microwave safe bowl. Microwave the bowl for about 30 seconds, stir everything together and then microwave again for 15 seconds at a time; until everything is melted together.
- Pour half of the crushed peppermints and peppermint extract into the melted chocolate mixture and stir everything together. Pour into an 8×8 baking dish that is lightly coated or lined with foil and then lightly coated. Sprinkle the remaining peppermints on top and pat lightly to make them stick into the chocolate.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours to allow the fudge to firm. Slice and enjoy! Best enjoyed within a day or two as the peppermints become sticky after a few days.
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake