You will LOVE these Quick & Easy Cinnamon Seasoned Pretzels! They’re mouthwatering cinnamon sugar pretzels that are ready in no time at all. They make a great snack and a great DIY food gift that everyone will love! Post includes a step-by-step video.
Cinnamon Seasoned Pretzels: A Delicious, Easy, and Budget-Friendly Snack
With the holidays I often find ways to not only make recipes healthier, but I also look for recipes that will feed a crowd on a VERY limited budget! Not too long ago I watched my friend Kelli of FreebieFindingMom.com make a cinnamon sugar pretzels recipe on Facebook Live and decided to give it a little spin.
Of course, I had to make my own version of it. I just can’t help myself — I love experimenting in the kitchen! I subbed coconut oil for vegetable oil and I must say this recipe is ADDICTING! The coconut oil adds an amazing sweetness to these cinnamon sugar pretzels, making the flavor even better. Seasoned pretzels are always a favorite of mine, but this recipe is definitely a new one I will be making regularly.
How to Make Quick & Easy Cinnamon Seasoned Pretzels Step by Step
Step #1: PREHEAT oven to 350.
Step #2: In a Large Batter Bowl mix together coconut oil, sugar and cinnamon.
Tip: If you don’t have Coconut Oil you can totally use any oil that you have on hand. I use the coconut oil as much as I can in my cooking. It doesn’t leave a coconut taste like you may think 😉
Step #3: Stir in pretzel twists until incorporated.
Step #4: On Large Bar Pan spread pretzels evenly.
Step #5: Baking 15-20 minutes until mixture has dried.
Step #6: Allow to cool before serving. Enjoy your cinnamon sugar pretzels!
Quick & Easy Cinnamon Seasoned Pretzels — Video
Instead of just telling you how to make these cinnamon sugar pretzels, I’ll also SHOW you! Here is a how-to video (that has been viewed by millions of people so far… these babies are pretty popular 😉 ).
How to Serve Quick & Easy Cinnamon Seasoned Pretzels
- They keep well for a few weeks. That means you can make a HUGE batch of them and enjoy them whenever you want!
- They make an awesome snack. Straight out of the jar!
- Try them crushed and sprinkled on top of vanilla ice cream. This is SO good, especially with some Homemade Chocolate Syrup drizzled on top!
- They make a great Holiday Season gift. Make a bunch, gift a bunch.
- They’re also a great last-minute gift. They’re a great food gift any time of the year, not just during the holidays.
After You’re Done with these cinnamon sugar pretzels…
If you’ve been over on My Heavenly Recipes Facebook page you’ll know that I’m having a BLAST making these videos for ya’ll. Sometimes being visual and sharing these recipes with you will help to inspire you and get you back into the kitchen. It’s a special time for my family and I during the day. When we are in the kitchen we are spending quality time together and creating those memories for the kiddos. Not to mention, I’m able to teach them life skills that will take them from their childhood to their children’s childhood! It’s the memories of the holidays and baking that I have the fondest memories of and I want to be able to pass that onto my children.
Check out this 60 Second Tasty Style Video below that has gone VIRAL on Facebook to show you how easy these Cinnamon & Sugar Pretzels truly are to make!
A Few More Recipes You May Enjoy…
- Hershey Kiss Pretzels
- Cinnamon Sugar Mixture + Video
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Turkey Pretzels
- Taco Salad Dip
- Hershey Kiss Pretzels
- Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- 3/4 C Coconut Oil
- 3/4 C Pure Cane Sugar
- 3 TSP Cinnamon
- 1 15 oz. Bag Pretzel Twists
- PREHEAT oven to 350.
- In a Large Batter Bowl mix together coconut oil, sugar and cinnamon.
- Stir in pretzel twists until incorporated.
- On Large Bar Pan spread pretzels evenly.
- Baking 15-20 minutes until mixture has dried.
- Allow to cool before serving.