How to Make Seasoned Ranch Pretzels
Make these delicious pretzel snacks to munch on for a party or game day! They are really easy to make and are addicting! Make sure to also try our cinnamon sugar pretzels!
What ingredients do I need to make these seasoned pretzels?
- Pretzel twists
- Ranch dry seasoning
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Dill weed
- Popcorn oil
Can I use something other than pretzels?
Yes! I have seen people use oyster crackers and ritz crackers instead!
What can I use instead of popcorn oil?
You can use coconut oil or canola oil too!
Garlic Ranch Pretzels
- 2 -15 ounce bags of pretzel twists
- 2 envelopes regular ranch dry
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dill weed
- 1 cup popcorn oil Or canola oil/coconut oil works
- Place pretzels in a large bowl that has a sealed cover.
- Sprinkle dry ingredients over pretzels.
- Cover the bowl and shake well until pretzels are coated.
- Pour oil over pretzels cover and shake well again.
- Be sure to gently stir, scraping the seasonings from the bottom of the bowl.
- Serve and enjoy