No-Bake Dalgona Coffee Cheesecake
For the crust:
- 9 graham cracker sheets
- 1 stick of butter melted
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
For the Dalgona:
- 2 tablespoons of instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons of hot water
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
For the filling:
- 16 oz. cream cheese room temperature
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 2 cups of cool whip
- To prepare the crust, smash the graham crackers with a rolling pin or by hand until it’s mostly crumbled and only a few small chunks remain.
- Mix the butter and sugar in with the crushed crackers until well combined.
- Prepare a cake pan with wax paper or butter spray and press the crust mix into the pan in a thin layer. Refrigerate while you are preparing the filling.
- To prepare the Dalgona coffee, whip the instant coffee, hot water and sugar together until fluffy stiff peaks form and the mix turns a light brown or tan color. Set aside.
- To prepare the filling, beat the cream cheese in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer or by hand until the it becomes creamy and light.
- Beat in the powdered sugar and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Fold in the Dalgona mix and cool whip.
- Remove the crust from the fridge, pour the filling into the pan and spread evenly.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours before serving.
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake