If you’re looking for authentic and easy noodles to make, this is your recipe! Make some homemade alfredo sauce and add it to these yum!
You can make the noodles into any length you want.
- 1 cup flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- Whisk together flour and salt. Create a well in the middle.
- Crack eggs into the well. Using a fork, whisk eggs allowing flour to mix into the dough slowly. Stir until a dough forms. The dough will be sticky.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead the dough until it becomes smooth.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to overnight.
- On a floured surface, roll the dough as thin as possible.
- Using a pizza cutter, cut noodles into even shapes. As an alternative, lightly flour the top of the dough and then roll the dough loosely like you would a rolled cake. Use a sharp knife to cut in equal pieces. Unroll the noodles to dry.
- To dry, place on a wire rack for 2 to 3 hours. Package noodles in an airtight container. Refrigerate for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 8 months.
- To cook, bring 3 quarts of water and 1 teaspoon salt to a boil. Slowly add noodles to the boiling water to avoid sticking and cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Drain well if adding a sauce.