This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make some delicious gingerbread cookie truffles for your next Christmas party! They are so yummy and look pretty on a platter.
You just need 4 ingredients to make these holiday truffles at home!
- 1 16 ounce package ginger snaps finely crushed
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese softened
- 1 10- ounce package white melting wafers melted
- Sprinkles for decorating
- Stir together the crushed ginger snaps and cream cheese until well combined.
- Use a cookie scoop or tablespoon to scoop out the mixture and roll it into balls.
- Place the balls in the refrigerator to chill for at least one hour.
- When the balls have hardened, melt the white chocolate.
- Place the cookie ball on top of a fork and hold the fork over the bowl of melted chocolate. Spoon the melted chocolate over the top of the ball until it’s fully covered.
- Transfer the coated ball to a piece of parchment paper and immediately top with sprinkles.
- Allow the truffles to cool and harden before serving.
Leave a Reply