Make this delicious pumpkin cobbler for a fall dessert! It’s the perfect treat for Thanksgiving!
- ½ c butter melted
- 1 c granulated sugar
- 1 c all-purpose flour
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 c Half and half may substitute milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 c pumpkin
- 1 c evaporated milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1⅛ c granulated sugar
- ⅔ c light brown sugar
- 1 tbsp flour
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice or ⅓ tsp each of ginger, cloves and nutmeg and ¾ tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tbsp butter cold and cut into small pieces
- 4 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 c powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp half and half
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ c marshmallow fluff
- 1 c pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine sugar, flour, salt and baking powder in a bowl. Add the vanilla extract and milk and mix together. Set aside.
- Pour the melted butter into a 13×9″ baking pan. Pour your mixed ingredients into the pan.
- In a large bowl, combine and mix eggs, milk, pumpkin. brown sugar, granulated sugar, flour and spices, Pour over the top of the crust mixture in the pan. Dot the 2-tbsp. butter and sprinkle 4 tbsp. granulated sugar across the top. The crust will rise to the top as it bakes.
- For marshmallow topping, mix together the powdered sugar, ½ and ½, vanilla, and marshmallow fluff till smooth.
- Bake the cobbler for approximately 1-hour, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean and the top is browned.
- Remove to a wire rack to cool. Scoop into dessert dishes. Drizzle with the marshmallow topping if desired. Sprinkle with pecan halves. Serve with whipped cream.