Make this easy and delicious fall dessert…a caramel apple cookie pizza! The kids can even help make it. Make sure to check out our caramel apple bark recipe too!
This is great for parties or fall get-togethers like Thanksgiving. It also is a time saver to buy the pre-made sugar cookie dough!
Caramel Apple Dessert Cookie Pizza
- 16.5oz Tube of Pillsbury Sugar Cookie Dough
Caramel Cream Cheese Spread:
- 2oz Cream Cheese
- ¼ tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¼ cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tbsp Caramel Sauce I used Smuckers Caramel Topping
- ⅔ cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Green Apple
- 2 Twix Bars
- Caramel Sauce for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 9 inch springform pan then press all of the cookie dough down till it covers the bottom of the pan. Bake for 22 minutes. *If you are looking for a thinner crust use half of the tube of cookie dough and bake it for about 14 minutes*
- Take the pan out of the oven and let it cool for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes remove the springform pan and move it to the fridge so that it can get cold.
- In a stand mixer, mix together the cream cheese, vanilla extract, caramel, and powdered sugar until combined. Then, pour in the heavy whipping cream and mix until stiff peaks form. Put it in the fridge until you are ready to assemble.
- Dice the green apple and chop the twix bar.
- Take the cookie and cream cheese spread out of the fridge and start assembling. Layer all of the caramel cream cheese spread on top of the cookie. Then, top it with the diced apples and twix bar pieces. Drizzle with caramel sauce and serve!
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake