This recipe is the most delicious carrot cake roll out here! So creamy and soft!
Watch me make it in my video…
Carrot Cake Roll
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of Sugar
- ⅔ cup of Shredded Carrots
- 1 cup of Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 2 teaspoons of Cinnamon
- ½ a teaspoon of Salt
- ½ a teaspoon of Nutmeg optional
- 1 container of Cream Cheese Frosting
- Powdered Sugar
- Start by beating your eggs for 5 minutes.
- Gradually add in sugar and beat well.
- Add in carrots, flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and nutmeg.
- Blend until smooth.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and grease well.
- Pour batter onto parchment paper, and smooth out evenly.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 12 minutes.
- Lay a towel out flat and cover with powdered sugar.
- Flip baked cake out onto towel and peel off parchment paper. Roll up in a towel tightly.
- Let cool.
- Unroll and remove towel.
- Ice top with cream cheese icing, and roll cake roll back up tightly.
- Top with powdered sugar and walnuts.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake