How to Make 7 Layer Bean Dip
Enjoy this amazing Mexican appetizer for your next get together or party! We never have any leftovers at the end of the day unfortunately! If you don’t want people digging in the same dish, try our 7 layer dip cups!
Simple ingredients that have a huge burst of flavor when they all combine on a tortilla chip!
7 Layer Taco Dip
- 1 16 oz can refried beans
- 1 10 oz can diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- 3 medium avocados
- 1 lime juiced
- ¼ cup cilantro chopped
- 1 ½ cups sour cream
- 2 cups cheddar cheese finely shredded
- ⅓ cup black olives sliced
- ¾ cup Roma tomatoes diced
- ⅓ cup green onions sliced
- Tortilla Chips – to serve with
- Combine the refried beans, rotel diced tomatoes and taco seasoning in a bowl and whisk until combined.
- Spread into an even layer in a 7″x11″ casserole dish.
- In a separate bowl combine the avocado, lime juice, cilantro and garlic salt. Mash together until a smooth consistency and spread into an even layer over the beans.
- Stir the sour cream well and spread evenly over the guacamole.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese over the top of the sour cream, then top with the diced tomatoes, black olives and green onions.
- Cover with plastic wrap and keep chilled until ready to serve.
Try These Reader Favorite Appetizer Recipes
Quite a few of our Appetizer Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite appetizer recipes that we hope you'll also try!