How to Make Seven Layer Dip Cups
Make these fun 7 layer dip party cups for your next appetizer! People just love these! Just put out a bowl of tortilla chips and everyone can dig in or you can shove 5-6 chips on top of the cups! If you don’t want to do that much work, try our 7 layer taco dip casserole!
My family loves layered dips and Mexican food so this is the perfect combo for a football game, Christmas party, birthday party, you name it!
It’s way prettier to pipe all the ingredients into the cups but using a spoon can work too! These individual layered dip cups are such a good idea when you don’t want to share germs too, ha! You never know when someone double dips!
The colors of the layers in the cup look just gorgeous when you have them on a platter.
7 Layer Dip Party Cups
- 1 16 ounce can refried beans
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup salsa or pico de gallo
- 1 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- Green onions sliced (for garnish)
- Freshly chopped cilantro for garnish
- 2 Roma tomatoes seeded and diced
- 1 2.25 ounce can sliced black olives, drained
- Tortilla chips
- 8 9 ounce clear party cups
- In a bowl, mix together refried beans with taco seasoning until well blended. Transfer the refried beans to a piping bag. Snip about 1 inch from the end of the piping bag and squeeze into the bottom of the clear party cups. Smooth the top with an offset spatula.
- Next, place the guacamole into a piping bag. Snip the end and squeeze over the refried beans in each party cup. Tap the cups gently to settle the guacamole into an even layer.
- Place the sour cream into a piping bag. Snip the end and squeeze over the guacamole in each party cup. Smooth with a clean offset spatula.
- Then, place the salsa into a piping bag. Snip the end and squeeze over the sour cream in each party cup. Tap the cups gently to settle the salsa into an even layer.
- Top with cheddar cheese and garnish unless adding additional layers.
- To make seven layer cups, add a layer of diced tomato and sliced black olives before garnishing.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Leave a Reply