Make these fun 7 layer dip party cups for your next appetizer! People love these! Just put out a bowl of tortilla chips and everyone can dig in!
It’s way prettier to pipe all the ingredients but using a spoon can work too!
7 Layer Dip Party Cups
- 1 16 ounce can refried beans
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup salsa or pico de gallo
- 1 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- Green onions sliced (for garnish)
- Freshly chopped cilantro for garnish
- 2 Roma tomatoes seeded and diced
- 1 2.25 ounce can sliced black olives, drained
- Tortilla chips
- 8 9 ounce clear party cups
- In a bowl, mix together refried beans with taco seasoning until well blended. Transfer the refried beans to a piping bag. Snip about 1 inch from the end of the piping bag and squeeze into the bottom of the clear party cups. Smooth the top with an offset spatula.
- Next, place the guacamole into a piping bag. Snip the end and squeeze over the refried beans in each party cup. Tap the cups gently to settle the guacamole into an even layer.
- Place the sour cream into a piping bag. Snip the end and squeeze over the guacamole in each party cup. Smooth with a clean offset spatula.
- Then, place the salsa into a piping bag. Snip the end and squeeze over the sour cream in each party cup. Tap the cups gently to settle the salsa into an even layer.
- Top with cheddar cheese and garnish unless adding additional layers.
- To make seven layer cups, add a layer of diced tomato and sliced black olives before garnishing.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Try These Reader Favorite Appetizer Recipes
Quite a few of our Appetizer Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite appetizer recipes that we hope you'll also try!