This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
3 Ingredient Chili Dip Appetizer
Make this easy three ingredient chili dip for game day! It’s simple to whip up and guests love it! You can use any chili you like if you don’t want to use Hormel chili.
For this chili cream cheese dip you will need a can of chili, cheddar cheese, and a block of cream cheese. Make sure you let the cream cheese come to room temperature before spreading it! Enjoy!
Chili Cream Cheese Dip
- 15 oz Can of chili (no beans) or your favorite
- 1 block cream cheese room temperature
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips or frito scoops for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread cream cheese in a baking dish. Top with chili and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Serve with chips!