How to Make Corned Beef Sliders
If you are looking for a recipe using corned beef, this is THE one!! These are the easiest and fastest reubens you can make for a crowd.
This recipe is easy because you just need a pack of Hawaiian rolls for the main sandwich!
These reuben sliders are the perfect party appetizers to make for football, birthday parties, St. Patrick’s Day…you name it! There are never any leftovers when I bring these. You can also prep them ahead of time and just pop them in the oven before you serve.
The flavors just burst in your mouth! I hope you enjoy these as much as we do.
- 14 ounces canned sauerkraut
- 2 tablespoons Russian dressing or Thousand Island, plus more for dipping
- ½ teaspoon caraway seeds optional
- 12 Hawaiian rolls
- 8 sliced Swiss cheese
- ½ pound deli corned beef thinly sliced
- ½ cup unsalted butter melted
- 1 & ½ tablespoons dried onion soup mix
- ½ teaspoon poppy seeds
- Fresh chopped parsley for garnish optional
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Drain the sauerkraut well and squeeze it dry with a clean kitchen towel or paper towels, you want to get as much liquid out of the sauerkraut as possible.
- Place the sauerkraut in a medium-sized bowl and mix it with the Russian dressing and caraway seeds if using, set aside.
- Cut the Hawaiian rolls in half so you have tops and bottoms. Place the bottom portion of the rolls, cut side up, into an 11×7 baking dish.
- Add 4 slices of the swiss cheese on top of the rolls. Add the corned beef, followed by the sauerkraut mixture. Add another 4 slices of cheese on top. Add the tops of the rolls on top of the filling.
- In a small bowl, stir together the melted butter, onion soup mix, and poppy seeds. Brush the butter mixture on top of the rolls, use it all!
- Cover with nonstick foil or spray foil with cooking spray. Cover the baking dish with the foil and bake for 25 minutes. Take the foil off and bake an additional 5 minutes until toasted and browned. Cut, garnish with optional parsley, and serve with more dressing for dipping, optional.
Try These Reader Favorite Appetizer Recipes
Quite a few of our Appetizer Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite appetizer recipes that we hope you'll also try!
Try These Reader Favorite Dinner Recipes
Quite a few of our Dinner Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dinner recipes that we hope you'll also try!