This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
How to Make an Old Fashioned Drink
Old Fashioned Whiskey Cocktail
- 2 Oz Bourbon
- 6 Drops Bitters
- 1 Sugar Cube
- Orange Peel or Wedge
- Stirring Utensil
- In your glass, place the sugar cube at the bottom.
- Shake the bitters over the sugar cube so it soaks it up.
- Use your muller to completely crush the sugar cube.
- Toss some ice in your glass and pour your bourbon over the time.
- Stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Rub your orange peel around the rim of the glass, then drop it in your drink. Enjoy!