How to Cook Sweet Potatoes in Air Fryer
Wondering how long to bake a sweet potato in the air fryer? You’ve found the right place! Make sure to try our air fryer sweet potato fries recipe too!
Sweet potatoes need to be poked before going in and they take about 45-50 minutes total for crispy perfection.
Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potato
- 2 to 4 medium sweet potatoes scrubbed, rinsed and dried
- 2 to 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Rub clean potatoes with olive oil and coat with salt.
- Place potatoes on air fryer rack or in basket leaving space between and without stacking.
- Cook at 400 degrees for 50 minutes, using tongs to flip halfway. Potatoes will be crisp on the outside and soft on the inside when ready to eat.
- Serve with choice of toppings.
Try These Reader Favorite Side Dish Recipes
Quite a few of our Side Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite keto recipes that we hope you'll also try!