How to Make Sweet Potato Fries in the Air Fryer
Ever since I got my air fryer as a gift, I have been making EVERYTHING in it! It’s so quick and crisps up anything you put inside. These homemade sweet potato fries turn out delicious every time I make them and you can feel a bit healthy about eating them too 😉 Make sure to also check out how to air fry a whole sweet potato too!
If you want ALL perfectly crisped potato fries, you might prefer to do batches or if you’re lazy you can dump them all in and they still turn out great too!
Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries
- ½ cup of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 2 pounds of sweet potatoes about 2 large potatoes, peeled and sliced into ¼ – ½ inch thick slices
- Add the olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt and pepper to a small bowl and stir to combine.
- Add the sweet potatoes to a large bowl then pour the olive oil mixture over top.
- Toss the sweet potatoes to combine then spray the air fryer basket with non-stick spray.
- Add 12-15 sweet potato slices to the air fryer basket and spray the tops with more non-stick spray. (Do not overcrowd the basket or they will not cook properly.)
- Fry in the air fryer for 10 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit and toss the fries half-way through.
- Repeat the frying process with the remaining sweet potatoes in 2-3 batches so as not to overcrowd the basket.
- Serve with ketchup or your favorite dipping sauce.
– These sweet potato fries can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
– Reheat the fries in a 375-degree oven for 5 minutes or until light and crispy.