How to Make Parmesan Breaded Pork Chops
Try our parmesan breaded pork chops for a dinner idea! My family always gobbles them up (Hardly ever have left-overs). The crisp outside and the moist pork chop on the inside is fantastic.
Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops
- 2 tablespoons of butter melted
- 4 pork chops
- 1 teaspoon of salt divided
- 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper divided
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup of milk
- 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs
- 1 cup of grated parmesan
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- ½ teaspoon of paprika powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and pour the butter into a large oven safe skillet or in a 9×13 baking pan and set aside for later.
- Season the pork chops with ½ teaspoon of salt and ½ teaspoon of pepper.
- Mix the eggs and milk together in a shallow bowl.
- In a separate shallow bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs, parmesan, remaining salt and pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and paprika.
- Dip the pork chops into the egg mixture then into the breadcrumbs and press the breadcrumbs on top to ensure every part is covered.
- Place it into the pan and repeat the process with the remaining pork chops.
- Bake for 15 minutes, remove the pan from the oven and set the oven to broil and bake the pork chops for 3-4 minutes or until light golden on top.
- Let them cool for 5 minutes then serve with steamed broccoli if desired.
– These pork chops can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
– Reheat in a 350-degree oven for 5 minutes or until crispy.
Try These Reader Favorite Dinner Recipes
Quite a few of our Dinner Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dinner recipes that we hope you'll also try!