Make this delicious apple pork loin recipe in your slow cooker! It’s SO easy and your guests will love it. A great fall dinner meal idea to make.
There’s just something so satisfying about how vibrant those green apples are! 😉
Make sure to check out all our other easy crockpot meals!
Crockpot Apple Pork Loin
- 1 pork loin 3 ½ to 4 pounds
- 2 granny smith apples sliced
- 1 white onion sliced
- ½ cup 1 stick butter, sliced into pats
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ¼ cup honey
- Prepare the liner of the slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut slits about 1 inch deep in row along the top of the pork loin.
- Place an apple slice into each hole.
- Arrange the pork loin in the slow cooker and place remaining apples and onions around the pork loin.
- Mix together the dry seasonings and sprinkle over the pork loin.
- Top the pork loin and apples with pats of butter.
- Pour the honey over the top of the pork loin.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 6 hours.
- Before slicing the pork loin, remove the pork from the slow cooker and tent with aluminum foil. Allow it to rest for 5 minutes.
Try These Reader Favorite Dinner Recipes
Quite a few of our Dinner Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dinner recipes that we hope you'll also try!