Turkey Pretzels are a fun way to get the kids involved with Thanksgiving. They’ll be so proud of themselves and share with all the guests as they arrive!
What is there not to love about these Turkey Pretzels? Not only are the easy to make, they use leftover Halloween Candy up and come together in just a few minutes.
These Turkey Pretzels are really pretty simple to create. You can grab the candy eyes in the baking section of your local grocery store as well as the remainder of the ingredients. However, I happened to have leftover Candy Corn from some decorations we did around the house and needed to use up the pretzels.
- Circle Pretzels
- Candy Eyes
- Hershey Kisses
- Red Icing
- Candy Corn
How To Make Turkey Pretzels – Step By Step
- Using a baking sheet, line with a silicone mat.
- Place circle pretzels evenly onto baking sheet.
- Unwrap Hershey Kisses & place into the center of the pretzel.
- BAKE at 350 for 2-3 minutes, until chocolate is soft.
- Once removed from the oven, spread the chocolate inside the round circle.
- Place 3 pieces of candy corn at the top of the pretzel, on top of the chocolate.
- Next, place eyes.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the yellow part of the candy corn and set aside.
- Tear the yellow portion of the candy corn into two pieces for the nose.
- Using the Red Icing create the “snood” of the turkey!
- Allow to dry 2-3 hours.
- Remove from the silicone baking sheet. You can the place onto a tray or individual cupcake holders to serve!
Tip: I will tell you one tip for these Turkey Pretzels is to use a Silicone Baking Sheet. If you don’t have one, they are relatively inexpensive. I have several varieties and sizes depending on what I am using them for. I tend to use the smaller ones when I need to freeze a recipe.
The hardest part of this entire recipe is probably unwrapping the Hershey Kisses!
More Thanksgiving Inspired Recipes To Try;
- Thanksgiving Cookie
- 25 Easy No Bake Dessert Perfect for Thanksgiving
- TGI Friday’s Vanilla Bean Cheesecake Copycat Recipe
- Crock-Pot Mac & Cheese
- Pumpkin Coffee Cake
- Crock-Pot Pumpkin Spice Dump Cake
If you’ve tried these Turkey Pretzels or any other recipe on the blog then don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know how you got on in the comments below, I love hearing from you! You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST and YOUTUBE to see in real time what we are cooking in our kitchen and what recipes are KID TESTED & APPROVED!