Love a Junior Chocolate Wendy’s Frosty but eating low carb on a Keto diet? This recipe for Wendy’s Frosty Recipe is perfect for anyone who just needs a sweet treat while staying on track.
What to Serve Before You Enjoy Your Wendy’s Frosty
Keto Wendy’s Frosting Recipe
Ingredients for The Best Wendy’s Frosty Recipe
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Peanut Butter
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- liquid Stevia
- Vanilla Extract
How to Make Keto Wendy’s Frosty Recipe – Step by Step
The Best Wendy's Junior Chocolate Frosty Recipe (Keto)
- 1 C Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 TBSP Peanut Butter
- 2 TBSP Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 8 drops liquid Stevia
- 2 TSP Vanilla Extract
- Mix all ingredients with a mixer until stiff peaks begin to form. This is how you get the consistency.
- Freeze for about 45-60 minutes until the frosty is nearly frozen.
- Mix and enjoy!
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake
Try These Reader Favorite Keto Recipes
Quite a few of our Keto Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite keto recipes that we hope you'll also try!