Here’s a fun gift idea for a coffee lover! Chocolate covered espresso beans! Just fill up a baggie of them and tie a ribbon on top. Yum!
Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans
- 1/2 cup 4oz dark chocolate
- 1 cup espresso beans
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Set aside.
- Place the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and heat for 30 seconds, then stir well, and reheat as needed until completely melted.
- Pour in the espresso beans and use a fork to stir well to coat.
- Use the fork to remove a few espresso beans at a time and bang the fork against the side of the bowl to remove excess chocolate.
- Set the chocolate-coated espresso beans on the parchment paper and repeat with all beans.
- Place the espresso beans in the fridge to set for an hour or overnight.
- When completely dry, move to an airtight container or enjoy immediately.
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake