Who knew you could make gourmet brownies using a BOX?! Try these raspberry cheesecake brownies to impress your guests.
Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies
- 1 Box of brownie mix made according to package directions
- ½ cup spreadable cream cheese
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 extra large egg
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 7×9 baking dish with parchment paper. (You could also use an 8×8)
- Mix brownie batter according to package directions and pour into pan. Then, in a small bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar and egg. Pour onto brownie batter and then gently swirl with a knife or end of a spoon. You want to gently incorporate the cheesecake and brownie without over mixing (you want to see swirls). Then, sprinkle the fresh raspberries on top of the batter.
- Pop into the preheated oven and bake for approximately 40 minutes. You are looking for the batter to be set, slightly golden, and just beginning to pull away from the sides of the pan.
- Remove from oven to cooling rack. Once brownies are cool, cut into squares and serve.
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake