Make some homemade mounds bars for a dessert! They are the best!
Homemade Mounds Bars
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs – about 14 sheets
- – 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- – 1 stick unsalted butter – melted
- – 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- – 7 oz sweetened flaked coconut
- – 12 oz package of semi sweet chocolate chips
- – 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9×9 baking dish with non stick spray. You can line the pan with foil and spray the foil for easy removal of the bars.
- In a food processor, grind the graham crackers into crumbs. Add in the melted butter and sugar; pulse again until well combined. Press the crumbs into the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Once done baking, spread the shredded coconut all over the top and then pour the sweetened condensed milk all over the top. Bake for another 15 minutes.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add the chocolate chips and vegetable oil; heat for 30 seconds at a time and stir between each time. Once the chips are all melted, spread the chocolate over the top of your bars. Cool completely. Process can be sped up by placing them into the fridge.
- Cut the bars into squares making quick cuts; this will help prevent the chocolate topping from cracking.
- Store covered in the fridge, best serve chilled.
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake