Crock pot dump cakes don’t get more delicious than this Blueberry Dump Cake Crock Pot recipe. Dump the ingredients into your slow cooker, turn it on and come back to warm blueberry cake for dessert! Crock pot dump cakes are my favorite easy slow cooker dessert recipe. Watch the recipe video tutorial, below!
The next time your sweet tooth is calling for a blueberry dessert, give this Blueberry Dump Cake recipe a try.
How to Make Crock Pot Dump Cakes
This blueberry dump cake recipe is made in the slow cooker, using just 4 simple ingredients:
- white cake mix
- fresh or frozen blueberries
- blueberry pie filling
Crock pot dump cakes are an easy dessert recipe that will feed a crowd, and on a budget! I think we can all agree how amazing that kinda recipe is, right?!? Oh and if you want to take this Blueberry Dump Cake one step further, top with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream and/or Homemade Whipped Cream!
Another awesome thing about this Blueberry Dump Cake recipe is that if you are entertaining and will have an oven full of heavenly tasting food, just utilize the slow cooker to make dessert! I bought this Casserole Crock Pot on Amazon for a few reasons:
- Initially, I was going to use it to make a Crock Pot version of my homemade Lasagna.
- Once I started using the Casserole Crock Pot for baking, it’s the only one I use now!
- Easy clean up. When the kids bake, they make a mess! There’s only one thing to clean here!!!
- When it comes to baking, I’m the person who constantly opens the door. Now I can see right in the crock pot!
Tools Needed to Make Crock Pot Dump Cakes:
How to Make a Blueberry Dump Cake Crock Pot Instructions
- Depending on the slow cooker you are using, you may want to grease the insert first.
- Place Blueberry Pie Filling as the first layer.
- Next, spread the White Cake Mix evenly over the pie filling.
- Sprinkle in 1 cup of fresh blueberries.
- Top with slices of butter and place throughout the top.
- Allow to cook on high for 2 to 4 hours. Depending on the slow cooker you are using, you may need to stir half way through and also may need less cooking time.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream and fresh whipped cream.
A few other No Bake Dessert Recipes you may be interested in:
Looking for a printable recipe for the Blueberry Dump Cake? Simply click PRINT RECIPE below to enable that feature!
Blueberry Dump Cake (Crock Pot Dump Cakes)
- 1 White Cake Mix
- 21 oz. Blueberry Pie Filling
- ½ c butter
- 1 c bluberries
- Depending on the slow cooker you are using, you may want to grease the dish first.Place Blueberry Pie Filling as the first layer.Next spread the White Cake Mix evenly over the pie filling.Sprinkle in 1 cup of fresh blueberries.Top with slices of butter and place throughout the top.Allow to cook on high for 2-4 4 hours. Depending on the slow cooker you are using, you may need to stir half way through and also may need less cooking time.Serve with vanilla ice cream and fresh whipped cream.
Try These Reader Favorite Slow Cooker Recipes
Quite a few of our Slow Cooker Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite slow cooker recipes that we hope you'll also try!