Deviled eggs are a versatile and delicious appetizer that will always please the crowd. Most recipes are also easy to make and customize so with a bit of trial and error anyone with basic cooking skills can come up with a family favorite. Check out some of the best deviled egg recipes from creative food bloggers!
1. Marci’s Famous Deviled Eggs Recipe from myheavenlyrecipes.com
This is my favorite classic deviled eggs recipe and it also includes tips on how to use different flavors.
2. Classic Deviled Eggs Recipe from spendwithpennies.com
This is also a classic deviled eggs recipe that uses the Instant Pot to boil eggs which is an easy method with consistent results.
3. Mexican Keto Deviled Eggs Recipe With Avocado And Bacon from wholesomeyum.com
A recipe using Mexican flavors which also happens to be low carb, so perfect for keto dieters.
4. Guacamole Deviled Eggs from healthynibblesandbits.com
The popular guacamole is what makes these deviled eggs taste fabulous.
5. Instant Pot Deviled Eggs from skinnytaste.com
It turns out boiling eggs in the instant pot also makes them easier to peel so your deviled eggs will look perfect every time!
6. Deviled Eggs Classic Recipe from downshiftology.com
This classic deviled eggs recipe is a cinch to make and perfect when you’re in need of a simple yet tasty appetizer.
7. Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs With Bacon from peaceloveandlowcarb.com
Bacon makes everything better and jalapenos bring a bit of extra heat that makes these deviled eggs irresistible.
8. Southwest Deviled Eggs from rachelcooks.com
These southwest deviled eggs are lightened with Greek yogurt and pack some amazing flavors including cilantro and taco seasoning.
9. Crispy Chorizo Deviled Eggs from keviniscooking.com
I haven’t tasted crispy Chorizo yet but it sounds incredible and it probably makes these deviled eggs perfect!
10. Greek Yogurt Deviled Eggs from therealfoodrds.com
Greek yogurt is an excellent alternative to using mayo for a waist-friendly deviled eggs recipe.
11. Loaded Baked Potato Deviled Eggs from laurafuentes.com
You have to admit the creativity of this recipe and since it’s inspired by loaded baked potatoes it has to be good.
12. Dangerously Good Deviled Eggs from lifemadesimplebakes.com
These deviled eggs are not so dangerous but they are extra flavored thanks to the dill pickle juice and Worcestershire sauce.
13. Honey Sriracha Deviled Eggs With Bacon from pickledplum.com
Slightly smokey and sweet these honey sriracha deviled eggs will be a hit at any party or event.
14. Bacon, Chive & Cheese Deviled Eggs from nospoonnecessary.com
I’m a big fan of chive and this recipe sounds like a bite of heaven!
15. Basil Pomegranate Deviled Eggs from lecremedelacrumb.com
A recipe that uses some interesting textures and flavors. It also looks so festive!
16. Smoky Deviled Eggs from mymontanakitchen.com
These smoky deviled eggs have a creamy center and are also low carb and dairy free!
17. Naturally Dyed Deviled Eggs from emilykylenutrition.com
It turns out you can make beautifully colored deviled eggs using only natural dyes. They’re stunning!
18. Spinach Artichoke Deviled Eggs Appetizer Recipe from jessicagavin.com
Spinach & artichokes combined with creamy eggs make a delicious 2-in-1 appetizer.
19. Roasted Red Pepper Deviled Eggs from sweetandsavorybyshinee.com
These eggs have a creamy and rich filling thanks to the mayo and roasted red peppers.
20. Pink Pickled Deviled Eggs from thecreativebite.com
Once you see these pink pickled eggs you won’t be able to stop thinking about them. Might as well write this one down.
Try These Reader Favorite Side Dish Recipes
Quite a few of our Side Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite keto recipes that we hope you'll also try!