How to Make Carrot Fries in the Air Fryer
Looking for a healthy side dish to your meal? Try these air fryer carrots that are a replacement to real “fries”
They are fabulous and done so quick using your air fryer!
Top with some yum yum sauce to make them even better!
Here’s a video making them:
Air Fryer Carrots
- 1 small bag of Carrot Slices
- Avocado Oil
- 2 packets of Ranch Mix
- 1 and ½ teaspoons of Onion Powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Your Favorite Sauce I used YumYum
- Start by dumping your carrots into a large mixing bowl. Coat them generously in your avocado oil.
- Dump one packet of ranch seasoning in, your onion powder and salt and pepper.
- Stir and mix well.
- Add the remaining ranch packets, ensuring the carrots are well coated.
- Place a thin layer in your air fryer.
- Cook at 400 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes, or until tender.
- Repeat until all carrots are cooked.
- Serve with your favorite sauce. I chose YumYum sauce, and enjoy!!