Turn your delicious oreos into adorable Minnie and Mickey Mouse for Christmas! Dip the oreos with your kids or family for a fun holiday treat!
Minnie and Mickey Mouse Christmas Oreos
- 1 package Red Candy Melts
- 1 package Green Candy Melts
- 12-14 OREO Cookies
- 1 package Mini OREO Cookies
- Christmas Sprinkles Blend
- Minnie Bow Icing Decorations
- Place red candy melts into a microwave-safe bowl and melt per the directions on the package. Take care not to overheat, however if you do, you can add 1 tbsp of vegetable oil to help emulsify the chocolate again. Repeat with the green candy melts. Place the melted green candy melts into a piping bag with a small round decorating tip.
- Dip the bottom ½ of the large OREO cookies into the red candy melts and set on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place a line of green candy melt on the bottom of two of the mini OREO cookies and immediately place on the top of a large OREO cookie, one on either side to make ears.
- Add sprinkles to the cooling red chocolate, as desired.
- Add lines of green candy melts as decoration on the midline above the red, as desired.
- “Glue” bow icing decorations to the space between the ears on some of the cookies, using the green candy melts.
- Place cookies in the fridge for 15 minutes to allow the candy melts to set. Then enjoy!
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake