Make this addicting turtle fudge, your guests will go crazy for it! It makes great gifts too to wrap up in little bags for Christmas, etc.
- 2 cups chocolate chips or almond bark
- 4-6 Tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup caramel squares
- 1-2 Tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/4 cup caramel bits or more to taste
- 1/4 cup pecan pieces or more to taste
- Grease and line a 4″ x 6″ casserole dish and set aside.
- Place the chocolate chips or almond bark in a microwave-safe bowl and heat in 30 second bursts in the microwave.
- Stir well in between each reheating until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Working quickly, add the sweetened condensed milk, to taste. (More sweetened condensed milk will result in a sweeter, fudgier texture, less will result in a creamier texture.)
- If desired, you can mix the caramel bits and pecan pieces in now or add to the top of the fudge.
- Fold the fudge mixture into the casserole dish and then immediately move onto the caramel mixture.
- Place the unwrapped caramel squares in a microwave-safe dish and add the heavy cream.
- Heat in 25 second bursts, watching carefully so that the caramel doesn’t boil over.
- Drizzle the caramel over the fudge, and use a knife to push the caramel ribbons throughout the fudge.
- If you haven’t already added the caramel bits and pecan pieces, add them to the top now and press firmly to set.
- Cut into 1″ squares and serve.
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake