Here’s a simple easy Christmas treat to make at home…white chocolate peppermint pretzels! They are perfect for holiday snacking or putting in baggies for gifts! Make sure to also try our pretzel christmas trees and kiss pretzel bites!
All you need are three ingredients: mini pretzels, candy canes, and white melting chocolate wafers. They are ADDICTING!
White Chocolate Peppermint Pretzels
- Mini Pretzels about half the bag
- White Melting Chocolate 10oz
- 4 Candy Canes
- Put the candy canes in a ziploc bag then smash them into little pieces.
- Melt the white chocolate in a bowl. I used the microwave with 15 second intervals, then stirred.
- Grab a fork and throw a pretzel in the bowl. Flip it over coating the whole pretzel.
- Set on a rack or parchment paper. Sprinkle candy cane pieces on top.
- Let harden for 30-40 minutes and enjoy!