How to Make a Hot Cocoa Cheesecake Dip
Make a fun winter dessert for your guests…this hot cocoa dip is so cute and delicious!
What ingredients do I need to make it?
- Cream cheese
- Powdered sugar
- Heavy whipping cream
- Hot cocoa powder
- Mini-chocolate chips
- Mini marshmallows for topping
Hot Cocoa Dip
- 4 oz package cream cheese softened (room temperature)
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 pouches 25g hot cocoa powder
- ½ cup mini-chocolate chips
- ½ cup mini marshmallows for topping
- Add the cream cheese and powdered sugar to a mixing bowl. Whisk until creamy and thick.
- In another mixing bowl, whisk the cream until soft peaks form.
- Fold in the cream cheese mixture until fully incorporated.
- Add the cocoa powder and mix until incorporated.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix.
- Serve topped with marshmallows.
- Suggested treats to dip with are graham crackers, vanilla wafers, pretzels. You can dip any sweet or salty treat desired.