This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make some fun “healthier” snacks for your kids- chocolate banana pops! They will even love to make them, themselves!
What ingredients do I need to make banana pops?
- Chocolate chips
- Coconut oil
Chocolate Banana Pops
- 4 bananas
- 12 oz. chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Peel all the bananas and cut them in half.
- Stick a lollipop stick into the bottom of the bananas.
- Melt your chocolate in the microwave (30 seconds, then stir, repeat until smooth).
- Stir in the coconut oil and let it melt.
- Dip each banana in the chocolate and set aside.
- Sprinkle with sprinkles, or any toppings you like.
A tall glass or a wide bowl works best for dipping!