How to Make Pig Shot Appetizers
What ingredients do I need to make these pig shots?
- Smoked Kielbasa
- Thick Cut Bacon
- Cream Cheese
- Cheddar Cheese
- Ranch Dressing
- Fresh Chives
- Garlic Powder
- Brown Sugar
Can I bake these in the oven instead of an air fryer?
Yes! Put the pig shots on a baking sheet 1 inch apart from each other spread out. Bake at 400 degrees F for 20-30 minutes or until the bacon is crisp.
How do I make these pig shots on the smoker?
Setup your smoker to 350 degrees. Smoke for 45 minutes to an hour until they are nice and crisp/puffy. Let cool to remove toothpicks.
Are these pig shots keto friendly? (Low carb)
They practically are if you just omit the brown sugar!
- 12 oz Smoked Kielbasa
- 10 Slices of Thick Cut Bacon
- 1 8oz Block of Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Ranch Dressing
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Chives
- ½ Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- Freshly Cracked Peppercorn
- Cut the kielbasa into 20 equal sized pieces.
- Lay out bacon and sprinkle with brown sugar and freshly cracked peppercorn.
- Cut each piece of bacon in half.
- Wrap each piece of kielbasa with bacon to form a “shot glass”. Secure bacon with toothpick.
- In a small bowl combine softened cream cheese, cheddar cheese, ranch dressing, fresh chives, and garlic powder.
- Fill each “shot glass” with cream cheese mixture.
- Preheat air fryer to 340 degrees. (Or bake in oven at 400 degrees for 20-30 minutes.)
- Place pig shots in the air fryer leaving about an inch between each one.
- Air fry for 12-15 minutes or until bacon is fully cooked.
- Serve warm, enjoy!
• Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 3 days. Reheat in the air fryer or microwave.