If you want to impress your guests, make these easy tortellini antipasto skewers! Everyone went crazy for these.
They are perfect for any occasion whether you’re having a date night at home or a throwing a huge family party!
Tortellini Antipasto Skewers
- 1 pound of Salami slices
- 1 pound of Cherry Tomatoes – rinsed
- 1 bag of cheese tortellini – cooked
- 2 packages of fresh basil
- 1 bottle of green olives
- 2 packages of Mozzarella cheese – pearls
- 1 bottle of Zesty Italian dressing
- 1 package of wooden skewers
- First, cook the Tortellini according to package directions, rinse, and set aside to cool. Rinse the Cherry tomatoes and dry on paper towels. Place the Tortellini in a plastic zip loc bag, and pour about half a bottle of the dressing over the Tortellini, and shake to coat. Thread the Skewers with the Olives, tomato, basil, Tortellini, Salami, Mozzarella pearls, Salami, basil, Tortellini, basil, tomato, and an olive. Place the skewers on a plate, or serving platter, and brush the remaining Italian dressing over the skewers. Keep refrigerated until time to serve. Enjoy!
Try These Reader Favorite Appetizer Recipes
Quite a few of our Appetizer Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite appetizer recipes that we hope you'll also try!