Phyllo Pastry Shells Appetizers
Make these fun little jalapeno popper cups using pre-made phyllo shells! Every time I make these, they are the most requested for the recipe or that I must make them again! The perfect finger food appetizer to bring to any holiday, football game day party, or just for a girls night! Way easier than doing real jalapeno poppers! Make sure to also try our jalapeno corn dip and spinach artichoke wonton cups!
What ingredients are in these phyllo shell appetizer?
- 2 packages phyllo shells
- Cream cheese
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Fresh green onions
If you’re wondering where to buy Athens Phyllo Shells go HERE to search your state!
Jalapeno Popper Cups
- 2 packages phyllo shells ~30 shells
- 1, 8 oz package cream cheese softened in the microwave for 15 seconds
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4-6 strips bacon cooked, chopped small
- 1 jalapeno diced
- ¼ cup green onions sliced thin
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Add softened cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, cooked bacon, jalapeno and green onions to a bowl and mix until evenly combined.
- Place phyllo shells on a baking sheet. Using a cookie scoop (a large tablespoon also works), scoop the cream cheese mixture into the shells.
- Bake for 15 minutes and serve!