Make an adorable bunny butt cheeseball for an Easter party! The best part about it is that it’s bacon ranch flavored!!
You could also get creative with the bunny’s feet instead of olives such as cutting cheddar cheese circles etc.
Bacon Ranch Bunny Butt Cheeseball
- 3 8 oz. packages of Cream Cheese
- 1 cup of Chopped Green Onions
- ¾ cup of Crumbled Bacon
- ¾ cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 packet of Ranch Mix
- 1 package of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 3 Black Olives cut in ½ long ways
- Toothpicks optional
- Crackers for dipping
- Start by placing your cream cheese, green onions, bacon, cheddar cheese, and ranch mix into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix until well combined. Knead into a large ball.
- Next separate into one small ball, one large ball, and two medium size cheese balls, as shown.
- Assemble your bunny butt. Two medium cheese balls for feet, and the small ball for a tail.
- Hold together with toothpicks if desired.
- Next use your black olives for “toes”.
- Serve and Enjoy!