Wonton Wrapper Appetizer Idea
Make these delicious spinach artichoke dip wonton cups for your next appetizer! I always make them for Christmas parties and I never have any leftovers to bring home! People love that they can just grab them with their fingers. Make sure to try our spinach artichoke pinwheels too!
If you don’t want to make a full 30 wonton cups, you can just make one pan of them, then use the rest of the dip for the oven or pinwheels with pastry dough.
They are so pretty and yummy! Enjoy!
Spinach Artichoke Wonton Cups
- 30 Wonton wrappers
- 1 block Cream cheese 8oz
- 1 can or jar of Artichoke hearts (14-15oz) drained and chopped
- ½ tbsp Minced garlic
- 1 cup Frozen spinach thawed
- ½ cup Mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- ¼ tsp Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray muffin tin with cooking spray. Put the wonton wrappers into each cup.
- Bake for 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix all the ingredients together; cream cheese, mayo, spinach, artichoke hearts, salt, pepper, garlic, cheese in a bowl.
- Once the wrappers come out of the oven, scoop a spoonful of the spinach artichoke dip into each wrapper.
- Top with extra parmesan cheese.
- Bake 15-16 minutes until golden brown.