Easy Mint Ritz Cookies
These are my favorite cheap way to make thin mint cookies! They taste JUST like them! Also, make sure to try our rolo ritz cookies with caramel yum!!
All you need are three ingredients: ritz crackers, andes mints, and sprinkles to make these.
I hope you enjoy them like we do every Christmas!
Andes Mint Ritz Cookies
- 16 Ritz Crackers
- 1 box Andes mints 4.6oz box (28 pieces)
- Christmas Sprinkles
- Unwrap all the andes mints and put them in a bowl.
- Microwave for 30 seconds and stir. Repeat until completely melted.
- Put a piece of parchment paper down.
- Put a ritz cracker into the bowl then using a fork, flip it until covered. Let excess chocolate drip off then put on parchment paper.
- Shake some sprinkles on and let cool until they harden 1-3 hours.