Looking for the best tasting classic egg salad recipe? Making egg salad is perfect for lunch, dinner, and even breakfast. Make egg salad whenever you have extra eggs to use up. Whether you are following Weight Watchers or Keto, this is a great tasting recipe that is perfect.
If you make hard-boiled eggs as part of your weekly meal prep (or if it’s after Easter and you’re looking for ways to use up hard-boiled eggs), try this Keto Egg Salad Recipe! It’s perfect in its simplicity with a classic flavor profile.
What to Serve with Classic Egg Salad
- When it comes to egg salad, it can be used for almost any meal. I like to make my hard boiled eggs in the Instant Pot.
- Since peeling eggs can be a pain, I use how to peel eggs easily whenever I make eggs.
- For making egg salad sandwiches that are taken to the next level, try using this Texas Toast Garlic Bread
Variations to Classic Egg Salad
Classic egg salad is great because, while it has a traditional taste, you can change it up a little and create a new fantastic flavor.
- Heat: Add cayenne pepper or diced pickled jalapenos to give this dish a little heat
- Pickles: Dice up some pickles or use relish in your egg salad.
Ingredients in Egg Salad
- hard-boiled eggs
- yellow mustard
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- black pepper
- fresh parsley
How to Make Egg Salad
Stir together the chopped eggs, mayo, mustard, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, black pepper, and 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley in a bowl.
Transfer to a serving bowl, sprinkle the remaining 1 teaspoon parsley on top and serve.
★ Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below!
Classic Egg Salad
- 6 large hard-boiled eggs chopped
- 5 tablespoons mayo
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh parsley divided
- Stir together the chopped eggs, mayo, mustard, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, black pepper, and 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley in a bowl.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, sprinkle the remaining 1 teaspoon parsley on top, and serve.
Try These Reader Favorite Keto Recipes
Quite a few of our Keto Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite keto recipes that we hope you'll also try!