This post was sponsored by Sukrin but all opinions are my own. See below for a 10% discount!
Serve up some sweet and tasty Strawberry Fluff this summer! This pink and fluffy treat will certainly get your family to crowd around the table. Low sugar, low carb, and keto-friendly, this dessert recipe is also super easy and quick to make.
Delish desserts – like this Strawberry Fluff – can be healthier! When you think about dessert, one tends to think of sugar-loaded treats. But for this recipe, I used two ingredients made by Sukrin: Sukrin Icing Sugar (which you can get here) and Sukrin Strawberry Jam (which you can get here). Sukrin Icing Sugar is totally sugar-free, and Sukrin Strawberry Jam has no sugar added, making this sweet treat even sweeter. This recipe is also low carb and keto friendly. Yes!
Make Strawberry Fluff with the same taste, but lower in sugars! The Sukrin Icing Sugar dissolves easily which makes it fantastic for many desserts AND is has no effect on blood sugar or insulin levels. Their Strawberry Jam is also low in carbs and calories, and there are no preservatives, additives, artificial colors, or added sugar at all.
Strawberry Fluff is perfect for gatherings. Parties will be more fun with a bowl of this delicious, healthier fluff. People of all ages can’t possibly resist getting seconds of this dessert. Fair warning!
Use code Marci2018 to receive 10% off products used in this video at SukrinUSA.com
CLICK HERE TO ORDER SUKRIN ICING (powdered sugar alternative)
Why This Recipe Works:
- The mixture of cream cheese and heavy cream give that dreamy, fluffy texture.
- The use of lemon zest gives a little bit of zing to keep the sweet flavor balanced.
- Using sugar-free ingredients (such as Sukrin Jam and Icing) makes for a healthier dessert that’s also low carb and keto friendly.
How to make the perfect keto strawberry fluff:
- Make sure your cream cheese is slightly softened to allow it to mix beautifully with the other ingredients.
- Double (triple, or quadruple!) the recipe ingredients if you’re planning to serve a crowd.
- Try Sukrin’s Strawberry/Raspberry jam instead for a luxe take on this strawberry fluff.
- You can even try Sukrin’s No Sugar Added Chocolate Hazelnut Spread for a rich mousse-inspired dessert! Just leave out the lemon zest.
Strawberry Fluff Recipe
Directions for Strawberry Fluff Recipe:
In a large bowl combine cream cheese, heavy cream, Sukrin icing, vanilla extract, and lemon zest. Mix with a stand or hand mixer until smooth and creamy.
Stir in Sukrin Strawberry Jam.
Pipe into a serving dish, layering strawberry fluff mixture, Sukrin Strawberry Jam, and homemade whipped cream.
A few other recipes you’ll enjoy:
- Strawberry Angel Food Cake with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream and Reddi-Whip
- Mini No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake
- Strawberry Hot Chocolate
★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!
- 8 oz. cream cheese slightly softened
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup Sukrin Icing
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 3 tsp. Sukrin Strawberry Jam No Sugar Added
- Sukrin Strawberry Jam No Sugar Added
- Homemade whipped cream
- In a large bowl combine cream cheese, heavy cream, Sukrin icing, vanilla extract, and lemon zest. Mix with a stand or hand mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in Sukrin Strawberry Jam.
- Pipe into a serving dish, layering strawberry fluff mixture, Sukrin Strawberry Jam, and homemade whipped cream.
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake
Try These Reader Favorite Keto Recipes
Quite a few of our Keto Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite keto recipes that we hope you'll also try!