Let me guess….you are thinking to yourself – STRAWBERRY HOT CHOCOLATE, REALLY?!? But, don’t know it until you try it!
It’s the time of year when George makes his annual appearance on Thanksgiving night. Once our bellies are full of turkey and dessert the children
not so patiently wait for a little knock on the door.
Like magic and the thrill of the season ahead, George, the kids elf, appears bearing a new family fame and matching PJ’s for all three children. He also delivers The Night Before Christmas. We gather on the couch and continue the tradition with a read, then it’s off to bed so George can begin to explore all the changes the home has acquired in the past year.
Does your family have any “Elf” or other holiday traditions?
This year I’ll be surprising the children (and what guests are left from dinner) with this Strawberry Hot Chocolate recipe. I hope to add a nice warm cup of hot chocolate to the tradition for years to come.
- 1 C Sliced Strawberries
- 1/4 C Sugar
- 2 C Milk Or half and half
- 1/2 C White Chocolate morsels
- In a small bowl place sugar over strawberries and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Place strawberries in food processor and puree.
- Over a medium low heat place milk and chocolates. Do not let boil.
- Continue stirring until chocolate is melted.
- Add in Strawberries and continue cooking over a low heat about 2 more minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy.
Now this Strawberry Hot Chocolate Recipe makes 4 cups. If you are serving a crowd you may want to double or even triple the recipe….just a fair warning. I never want to disappoint anybody!
Be sure to Submit a Recipe so that I can feature it on the site once you’ve made this dish! See you soon 😉
Enter your Name and Email Address Below to receive a email when a new recipe is published!
I PROMISE I won’t sell your info to those scammer people!