If you’re looking for a mulled apple cider recipe, this is my family’s favorite!
So easy to make it in a slow cooker as it does all the work for you!
This fall drink is perfect to make for big parties and get togethers. The presentation is beautiful and people can just use a ladle to fill up their cups!
The best apple drink of the year and it makes your whole house smell AMAZING!
Crockpot Mulled Apple Cider
- 8 cups fresh apple cider
- 1 ½ ” fresh ginger peeled and sliced
- 1 orange sliced
- 6 cinnamon sticks
- 1 Tablespoon whole cloves
- 5 Star Anise
- 2 whole nutmeg optional
- Place all ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Set to low for 3-4 hours.
- Strain out the spices, if desired.
- Serve with fresh cinnamon sticks, slices of apple and orange slices.