This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
How to Make Orange Chicken in the Slow Cooker
If you want an easy Chinese food dinner, try this crockpot orange chicken recipe! The two flavors that make you second guess it, works so well!!
If your chicken isn’t coated with sticky sauce you can pop them in the oven on a cookie sheet and broil for 2-3 minutes.
Crockpot Orange Chicken
- 1 ½ lbs boneless skinless chicken breast – cut into bite size cubes
- ½ cup barbeque sauce
- ½ cup + 1 tablespoon orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds – for garnish
- In a medium size bow, stir together barbeque sauce, ½ cup of orange marmalade, soy sauce, and sesame oil until well combined.
- Pour over cubed chicken and toss until well coated.
- Cook on low for 6-7 hours.
- Take chicken out of cooker and stir in 1 tablespoon of orange marmalade.
- Return chicken and cook 30 more minutes.
- Serve over rice, garnish with sesame seeds and enjoy!
Leave a Reply