I always love making charcuterie boards for parties and these salami roses just make it over the top! My guests always ask me how to make them so here is my tutorial.
They are so easy and make a beautiful spread for your friends and family.
- 1-2 lbs of hard salami – approximately 4 roses per lb
- Champagne or wine glass – champagne works best
- Assorted cheese cubes
- Any additional favorite board items
- Fold the salami over the entire rim of the glass, overlapping as you go
- Add as many pieces as you like or as will fit – the more salami, the fuller the rose
- Hold the rose in place and turn the glass upside down onto the board in the position you want the rose to sit
- Carefully lift the glass off the salami
- Your beautiful rose is complete!
Try These Reader Favorite Appetizer Recipes
Quite a few of our Appetizer Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite appetizer recipes that we hope you'll also try!