Make these fun and delicious no bake strawberry cheesecake bars! Keep them in the fridge and pull them out for dessert!
No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Bars
For the crust:
- 8 graham cracker sheets finely crushed
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup of butter melted
For the cheesecake:
- 8-10 strawberries medium sized
- 16 oz of cream cheese softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Additional strawberries for garnishing
To make the crust:
- Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper and sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine crushed graham crackers, powdered sugar, and melted butter. Stir until combined.
- Press the crust mixture into the bottom of the pan using the back of a spatula or bottom of a cup.
- Freeze for 10-12 minutes.
To make the cheesecake:
- Chop strawberries and place in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave strawberries for 25-30 seconds until warm. Mash the warm strawberries with a fork for about 30 seconds.
- Transfer the strawberry mash to a fine mesh strainer with a bowl underneath. Press the strawberries into the strainer allowing the juice to drip into, making 3 to 4 tablespoons of strawberry juice. Discard strawberry pulp and seeds.
- Using a stand or hand mixer, beat together the cream cheese, 1 cup powdered sugar, and vanilla on medium speed until smooth. Pour in strawberry juice and mix just until combined.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly on top of the graham cracker crust. Freeze for 2-3 hours.
- Once frozen, transfer the cheesecake onto a cutting board. Using a sharp knife cut into squares.
- Garnish with a strawberry slice, best served chilled.
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake